Paleo Crepes (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Grain Free, AIP)
These easy Paleo Crepes made with arrowroot flour and coconut flour are going to be your new favorite! You can even make pizzas out of 'em. How cool is that?
Prep Time 1 minute
Cook Time 11 minutes
Total Time 12 minutes
Servings 1 Crepe
- 1½ tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ cup water
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil, ¼ + ¼, melted
- 1 pinch unrefined sea salt
In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients until they’re well combined.
Pour ¼ tablespoon of coconut oil in a 20 cm pan over medium heat.
Once the coconut oil is hot, pour all your batter into the pan.
With the back of a spoon, quickly spread the batter evenly around the pan.
Let cook for 8 minutes.
Pour the remaining ¼ tablespoon of coconut oil all over the top your crepe.
Carefully flip over your crepe and turn the heat down.
Cook for another 3 minutes.
- If you don't spread the batter quickly enough, it will start to cook, and you'll end up with a small, thick crepe.
- To make sure that your crepe stays thin, turn the heat down, spread your batter, and then turn the heat up again.
- If you tolerate butter, sub the coconut oil for some grass-fed butter.
- Want a super crispy crepe? Cook it an extra minute over high heat.
- Fancy an 'eat in the pan' pizza? Once you’ve flipped over your crepe, spread some homemade pizza sauce or nomato sauce over it, add some cooked chicken, and sprinkle dried oregano on top.