AIP Cilantro Apple Chutney (Paleo, Gluten Free)
- 2 fresh bunches of cilantro, 24g
- ½ medium red onion, 16g
- 1 fresh garlic clove, peeled
- ½ green Granny Smith apple, ideally organic (64g)
- A pinch unrefined sea salt
- 1½ – 2 tablespoons water
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
- Pulse everything until you obtain a smooth paste.
- Scrape the sides of your blender as needed.
- Serve this chutney with some chicken cassava fritters.
- Keep refrigerated for 3-4 days.
1. Omit the salt if you’re going to freeze your chutney. This will prevent water from being drawn out of it. 2. You can freeze your AIP cilantro apple chutney up to one year in an airtight glass jar.